The Occlutech PDA Occluder is an occluder for closing the defects in morphologically different configurations ranging from small tunnel-shaped ducts to large oval shunts. The design of the Occlutech PDA Occluder allows occlusion of the defect without any distal clamp.
- Wide range of diameter options.
- Different shank length options (standard and long shank).
- Low aortic profile without distal protruding hub.
- Protrusion toward the aortic side and the embolization risk is very low due to a wider pulmonary artery side than the aortic side.
- High radial holding force to the pulmonary artery at the end of the ductus.
- High flexibility and adaptability with unique braiding structure.
- High procedural success.
- 100 % closure rate at 30 days.
- No, or very low major cardiac event rate.